In honor of Diana Vreeland’s spirited view of beauty, here are five suggestions for a less ordinary weekend:
1) Indulge in gilded eyelids flecked with 24k gold flakes – appropriate for a picnic or a disco.
2) Abandon social media for an entire day. Breathe. Your skin will look better.
3) Conspire with expert colorist Aura Friedman to create the perfect rose gold hue for your tresses. Take inspiration from Anna Sheffield’s gorgeous jewelry.
4) Wear an architectural vintage Mugler piece to celebrate the reinvention of the line by David Koma and Virginie Courtin-Clarins.
5) See at least one thought provoking piece of art.
PRODUCTS // Make Up Forever Flash Color Pot in Gold, Le Volume De Chanel Mascara in Noir, Tom Ford Shade and Illuminate in Intensity Two, Tom Ford Lip Color in Nude Vanille, Koh Gen Do Maifanshi Makeup Color Base Lavender Pink, Koh Gen Do Maifanshi Moisture Foundation in 013, Koh Gen Do Moisture Concealer in Medium, Koh Gen Do Maifanshi Face Powder